Welcome to the Spliced! WikiEdit
|Created by||Simon Racioppa
|Written by||Simon Racioppa
Richard Elliott Mike Kiss Tim Burns Dale Schott
|Directed by||Matt Ferguson|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||26|
|Executive producer(s)||Scott Dyer
Doug Murphy Simon Racioppa Richard Elliott
|Running time||22 minutes (split in two segments)|
|Original channel||Canada Teletoon|
|Original airing||April 1, 2010 - present (Canada)
September 19, 2009 - October 24, 2009; September 28, 2010 - present (United States) December 2009 - present (Australia) February 2, 2010 - present (United Kingdom) April 20, 2009 - present (Latin America) 2009 - present (Sweden)
Spliced is a Canadian animated television series produced by Teletoon and Nelvana. It premiered in Latin America on Jetix on April 20, 2009. The series currently airs in Canada on Teletoon, in the United States on qubo, in Australia on ABC3, in the United Kingdom on Nicktoons, in Latin America on Disney XD, and in Sweden on Nickelodeon. The series aired in the United States on qubo from September 19, 2009 - October 24, 2009, and started airing on qubo again on September 28, 2010.
Spliced tells the story of mutants that are the result of genetic experiments. They live in an isolated tropical island called Keep Away Island (recalling The Island of Dr. Moreau) somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. The mad scientist who created them was arrested for crimes against nature and good taste and removed by authorities via boat. Left to their own devices, the mutated beasts form a society based on what little they know about humanity from television, radio and comics.
[[[Spliced! (TV series)|edit]]] CharactersEdit
EnlargeLeft to right, top to bottom: Princess Pony Apehands, Mister Smarty Smarts, Joe, Patricia, Peri and Entrèe===[[[Spliced! (TV series)|edit]]] Peri=== Peri (short for failed exPERIment number 13) is a mutant spliced from an unknown rodent (possibly a red squirrel) and some kind of cephalopod (possibly a cuttle fish) who does not know what her raison d'etre is. Every mutant on the island was spliced together with a purpose in mind. Everyone that is, except Peri. Her body is extremely elastic, as shown in a few episodes. Her home is a plane that crashed on the island. She enjoys bowling and a wild improvised game called "bucket-stick-fruit-ball" that always ends with someone being hurt. Her best friend is Entree. Peri is voiced by Rob Stefaniuk.
[[[Spliced! (TV series)|edit]]] EntrèeEdit
Entrèe (named in reference to the food course) is the best friend of Peri. She is a mutant that is part cow, pig, chicken, and shrimp. She was created for the purpose of being eaten. Her home is a giant pizza oven and her bed is a barbecue grill. Entrèe is very susceptible to evil, most of the time she ends up causing more destruction than Mr. Smarty Smarts. She has a special word "poosh" which makes her follow any order anyone gives her (which could be another purpose the mad doctor gave her). She's usually the main target for Joe's two-legged stomp. She is fond of food, especially mayonnaise, in fact in one episode she tried to have a diet that included only this. Her obsession leads her to eat inedible objects on several occasions. She is also the most delicious animal on the planet. Entrèe is voiced by Joe Pingue.
[[[Spliced! (TV series)|edit]]] Two-legs JoeEdit
Two-legs Joe is an armless rhinoceros with a bird 'stuck on his butt'. He's the mayor of the city, which ends up being destroyed most of the time. He's always stomping Peri, Entrèe and Mr. Smarty Smarts whenever any of them cause destruction to the city. He also has some sort of control of the sun and gravity through his stomps. The bird on his back is later revealed to be called "Lord Wingus Eternum", a Zen master who doesn't like talking in public, and who claims that Joe is actually stuck to his feet. Two-legs Joe is voiced by Pat McKenna while Wingus is voiced by Tom McCamus.
[[[Spliced! (TV series)|edit]]] PatriciaEdit
Patricia is simply a platypus with a raindrop-shaped body. While apparently the only non-mutant on the island, his tail is literally that of a beaver's, unlike a real platypus. He feels very lonely in Keep Away Island being the only one of his kind. While very intelligent, he's not very sure of himself. Although usually quiet, he gets very aggressive if angry. He lives in the city in a fairly orderly tiny house. He appears to be writing a book of poetry as well as the novel: "Marzipan Meadows and the Kingdom of Adventure" (parody of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull). He is a master of the martial art "Plat Kwon Do". Patricia is voiced by Katie Crown.
[[[Spliced! (TV series)|edit]]] Princess Pony ApehandsEdit
Princess Pony Apehands is an immense mutant with the mind and vocabulary of a six-year old. He was formed by splicing the head and tail of a pony onto the body of a gorilla. He may be considered one of the more aggressive mutants, as he does not quite understand how big and strong he is and inadvertently hurts others with his antics. His tree house is located deep in the forest and is completely pink inside. He wears a ballet tutu and slippers. Although he's a boy, his voice is quite girly and deep. Princess Pony Apehands is voiced by Kedar Brown.
[[[Spliced! (TV series)|edit]]] CompuhorseEdit
Compuhorse used to be a horse until one day a computer got imbedded in his guts when a computer factory exploded on the island. He is very knowledgeable. He has very limited animation, for example: He cannot move his lips but speaks similarly to Stephen Hawking, with a synthesized voice through his keyboard. His best friend is Calcupony and his rival is AlphaDonkey. In the virtual game "Cube Whacker" he's known as OmegaSteed. OmegaSteed is voiced by Mark Dailey.
[[[Spliced! (TV series)|edit]]] Fuzzy SnuggumsEdit
Fuzzy is a small explorer seeking adventure beyond the island but always fails. She's in search of a land called Amazotopia (possible parody of Amazonas and Atlantis). She often begins talking with the phrase "Expedition note...". Long ago, Fuzzy was chosen by the doctor to combat against robots of another scientist from another island, but could not be stopped and was later reassigned for exploration. At that time, her opening sentence was "Execution note..." (demonstrated in the episode "Sgt Snuggums"). The Doctor made her indestructible, which is fortunate, considering her exploration attempts usually backfire upon her painfully. It has been revealed by Lord Wingus (the bird on Two-Legs Joe's butt) that were Joe to never get angry again, Fuzzy would rule the island, enslaving all of its occupants. Though usually small and cute, Fuzzy's true form personality, which can resurface under extreme circumstances, is that of a giant, musclebound brawler. Fuzzy Snuggums is voiced by Julie Lemieux.
[[[Spliced! (TV series)|edit]]] Mister Smarty SmartsEdit
Mister Smarty Smarts is a dolphin, chimp and a Jack Russell Terrier with a well-developed primate brain, who attempts to take over the island along with his assistant Octocat. His lair is located on a slope of the volcano, where he and Octocat invent all kinds of creations and can see what's happening on the rest of the island through a number of cameras. He thinks the rest of the mutants are fools, believing himself superior, but often ends up feeling lonely. His plans are always thwarted by the stupidity of Peri and Entrèe (Entrèe is always referred to as "other" or "whats her face" by Smarts, because he can't remember her name) or to be crushed by Two-Legs Joe. He is always looking for an excuse to wear a dress. Mister Smarty Smarts is voiced by Mike Kiss.
[[[Spliced! (TV series)|edit]]] OctocatEdit
Octocat is a mutant, resulting from the cross between a cat and an octopus. He is Mister Smarty Smarts's assistant (although it is shown that they share a romantic relationship of some sort). He bakes exquisite Octocupcakes. He and Smarts met after they both crashed their cars together. Unlike the other mutants, he cannot talk, conversing solely in meows, but the others are still able to understand him. Like Fuzzy, he too was created to be a super-soldier, and can also assume a musclebound fighting form. Octocat is "voiced" by Katie Crown.
[[[Spliced! (TV series)|edit]]] Minor CharactersEdit
- Apéritif - His name is French for "Appetizer" and is villainous twin brother of Entrèe. He was frozen in a refrigerator but was thawed out by Entrèe and Peri. During his premiere episode, he acted as a nice guy, but secretly, without Entrèe knowing, he devoured everyone. Entrèe discovered the truth and tried to free his friends but ended up being eaten by Aperitif. After he was defeated by Entrèe and the others he was put back into the refrigerator. Apéritif is voiced by Juan Chioran.
- Pinnians - Aliens who resemble bowling pins. They came to Keep-Away island to enslave the residents. They were no match for Peri's bowling technique though.
- Wunny Sharbit - A Rabbit with the teeth of a Shark and Chainsaw. She often tries to eat the other mutants. She does not speak, but in "My Fair Shark Bunny", her Translator Collar was voiced by Jesse Gibbons.
- Melvin - A Squirrel/Bird mutant who wears braces. He was originally thought to be a monster by Peri and Entrèe when a bottle stuck on their heads made Melvin's little footprints look huge. They made him a monster suit so he could terrorise the town but he failed and the mutants tried to attack him. He is very peaceful. Melvin is voiced by Scott McCord.
- Eduardo - A handsome mutant with the body of a Puma and the hindquarters of a Rooster. He has long black hair (actually a toupee), and seems quite egotistical, having once sang a song about himself. Eduardo is voiced by Juan Chioran.
- Harold - Entrèe's Pet crab that Entrèe mistreats a lot. He's another non-mutant on the island. Often Harold lets his anger out on Entrèe. He never speaks, except in the episode "The Count Of Pinchy Crabba", where he is voiced by Rob Stefaniuk.
- Sid - A Mole-Ster (mole, hamster) from a village of mole-sters. In one episode he taught Entrèe a lesson about being pink. In the episode 'Mole-sters In The Mist' he saved Peri and Entrèe from Mister Smarty Smarts and Octocat (who had shrunk them). He helped Peri try to free Joe, Partrica and the town, but was scared off by Mister Smarty Smarts with Partrica's lawn mower. He returned with the other mole-sters to form Mole-Tron. Sid is voiced by David Berni.
- Doug - A six legged salamander, with the immunity to fire of the mythical creature of the same name that fixes volcanos. He was going to sacrifice Peri to the volcano to get the lava working but in the end (After hearing that yetis were causing trouble) he fixed the volcano for free, and scared the yetis away. Apparently the yetis had eaten his father.
- Slouch Potato - A mutant with the body of a couch and the head of a sloth. He is always in the forest, as he is too lazy to walk, and if he needs to do something, he will often get other mutants to do it for him. Slouch Potato is voiced by Howard Jerome.
- Yetis - Huge white monsters that invade the island. They first appeared in "Livin' La Vida Lava" when the lava ran out, but were scared off when Doug fixed the volcano. The next time they invaded the island was when Entrèe water skied the island to The Arctic. Entrèe then joined them, but ran away when she thought they were going to eat her.
- Alligaturtle - A mutant on the island that has the body an alligator (with only two legs) and the shell of an snapping turtle. He has appeared throughout the series as a background character. He is very similar to Terrorgator, a fuzor from the Beast Wars Toyline.
- Caterpillar - A mutant spliced with a caterpillar and a cat. She has appeared throughout the series as a background character.
- Moouse - A mouse, with the antlers of a moose. She has appeared throughout the series as a background character.
- Newtoad - A toad mutant with the tail of a newt. He has appeared throughout the series as a background character.
- Duckzelle - A young mutant spliced with a duck and a gazelle that has blonde hair. She has appeared throughout the series as a background character.
- Camphant - A mutant mixed with a bactrian camel and an elephant. He has appeared throughout the series as a background character.
- Flying Flog - A beautiful male mutant mixed with a frog, a flying fish, a horse and a skunk tail. He has appeared throughout the series as a background character.
- Aardeater - A mutant in the town spliced with an aardvark, an anteater, and an echidna. He has appeared throughout the series as a background character.
- Gircow - A rather large mutant mixed with a giraffe and a cow. He has appeared throughout the series as a background character.
- Roosyile - A mutant mixed with a rooster junglefowl, a Komodo dragon, and frill-necked lizard. He has appeared throughout the series as a background character.
- Carear - A mutant bear in town with the head of a carp, the limbs of a squid, and the fin of a reef shark. He has appeared throughout the series as a background character.
- Whirrls - Whale/Squirrels that are wild. In one episode, Entrèe's brain was stuck in the body of a Whirrl. In the opening titles a Whirrl falls on top of the word "Spliced!".
- Crocowolf - a wolf/crocodile mutant. In the opening titles a Crocowolf is seen eating the main characters and then regurgatating them. They are a little similar to "Dingodile" from Crash Bandicoot who too is a Canine and Crocodile hybrid.
- Kangarcoons - Mutants that are kangaroos with boxing gloves and the tails and eye rings of a raccoon. They are seen in the episode "Roots" when Entrèe is rooted to the ground, they start eating the pears from Entrèe's tree.
- Batdrills - Mutants that have the body of a bat, and the head of a mandrill. Although they are wild, some are seen in town.
- Macalopes - A species of macaw and antelope cross. One is seen in town in "Two Arms Joe".
- Dogfish - a Mutant with the body of a goldfish and the head of a schnauzer
- Hippobear - A mutant with a body of a Bear and a head of a Hippo. He has appeared throughout the series as a background character.
- Cassoeon - A male mutant cassowary in town with the legs of a rhea, the head of a victoria crowned pigeon, the neack ruff of a vulture, and the arms and tail of a marine iguana. He has appeared throughout the series as a background character.
- Gordon - An old golf car which Peri and Entrèe found while escaping from Princess. Entrèe gave him a new engine which caused him to come to life. He was last seen falling into lava. But it was presumed that he survived.
- Robot with a Sandwich Brain - A robot created by the doctor of Keep Away Island. Entrèe took out his brain and replaced it with a sandwich. In the ending short after 'Gordon', he tried to terrorize the town but keeps malfunctioning.
- Antelope - Another non-mutant on Keep Away Island. Only seen in a Knowing is Growing short.
- Miguel - A non-mutant Flamingo, who has been seen with Peri and Entrèe in some episodes.
- Manatee - A non-mutant manatee. She is seen when Peri wanted a moat to be filled with something fun.
- Buppy - A bat-puppy named Pistachio who only appeared in the episode "Compu Peri". She was apparently eaten by the Wunny Sharbit
- Calcupony - A pony just like Compuhorse, only seen once in the short 'Adventures of Compuhorse and Calcupony'.
[[[Spliced! (TV series)|edit]]] Episode listEdit
|1||"Bowled Over/Stuck Together"||September 19, 2009 (United States)
December 2009 (Australia) February 2, 2010 (United Kingdom) April 1, 2010 (Canada)
Bowled Over - Peri wants to know what he's good at. After running from Two-Legs Joe, Peri and Entrèe find a secret room for bowling, Peri realizes that he was born to bowl. However, in trying to prove his bowling ball can be used for other activities, Peri is frustrated by the results and throws the ball into the volcano. After this, an alien civilization, the Pinnians decide to take over the island and treat the mutants like slaves. By realising these aliens have a kinship with bowling, Peri decides to confront them doing what he does best. Stuck Together - In search of fun in the lab, Peri and Entrèe find one of the doctor's journals, which supposedly tells what the purpose of Peri is. The friends go to visit Mister Smarty Smarts hoping he can read Peri's purpose to them, but it turns out he can't read. He lies and says Peri was created to be the best friend of Entrèe. Peri, excited at discovering his purpose, becomes obsessed with Entrèe, who can not bear being constantly chased by Peri. To teach Peri a lesson about personal space, Entrèe decides to splice them together.
|2||"No Play For Princess/Cleaning Up"||September 20, 2009 (United States)
December 2009 (Australia) February 3, 2010 (United Kingdom) May 20, 2010 (Canada)
No Play For Princess - Peri and Entrèe are looking for someone to play a game of Bucket-Stick-Fruit-Ball with them, but nobody wants to. The terrifying Princess Pony Ape Hands is the only one who wants to join in. However, she plays too rough so Peri and Entrèe quickly try to ditch her. Princess throws a major temper tantrum and decides to smash the old nuclear reactor. Cleaning Up - When Peri finds out he has small cratures living in his fur, he wants to keep them so they can have a little society there, but when he begins to stink, everybody wants to clean him.
|3||"Outsmartered/Gordon"||October 3, 2009 (United States)
December 2009 (Australia) February 4, 2010 (United Kingdom) May 6, 2010 (Canada)
Outsmartered - Mister Smarty Smarts, tired of the incompetence and ineptitude of the inhabitants of the island, creates a device to make everyone smarter. His utopia is soon ruined when everyone's intelligence goes way past his. After being treated like an idiot, Smarts decides to make everyone unintelligent again. Gordon - After escaping Princess Pony's tickle attack, Peri and Entrèe find an old golf cart. Entrèe repairs the vehicle, replacing the engine with the brain of an evil robot. After naming it Gordon, Peri and Entrèe travel around the island with their new car. After a few days of driving, Peri and Entrèe don't want to drive again for a while. After they abandon Gordon in the jungle, he decides to cause trouble.
|4||"Fairly Odd Princess/Brothers in Farms"||October 10, 2009 (United States)
December 2009 (Australia) February 5, 2010 (United Kingdom) April 22, 2010 (Canada)
Fairly Odd Princess - After Peri and Entrèe accidentally shoot themselves into the sky with one of Fuzzy's transportations, Entrèe uses his chicken wings to stop him and Peri falling to their death. However, he crashes through a building and loses control. After they crash through a make-up store, a clothesline and a wig shop (completely changing their appearance) they land in the tree house of Princess Pony, who believes they are magical fairies. After learning she'll give them everything they ask for in return for fairy tales and fairy songs, Entrèe decides to use Princess to get everything he wants. Brothers in Farms - Peri and Entrèe find a mustachioed Entrèe-like being frozen in a block of ice. The two friends thaw him out and learn that his name is Apéritif. Apéritif introduces himself to Entrèe's "delicious" friends, who all admire him more than Entrèe. Entrèe, thinking he is nothing compared to his brother, decides to freeze himself, but soon discovers that Apéritif is not the gentleman everyone thinks he is.
|5||"Roots/Two Arms Joe"||October 17, 2009 (United States)
December 2009 (Australia) February 9, 2010 (United Kingdom) April 29, 2010 (Canada)
Roots - Entrée pushes his laziness to a new level and he literally grows roots, roots he wishes he didn't have when it's Keep Away Island's Crazy Funday!
Two Arms Joe - Peri and Entrèe want to thank Joe for everything he's done for them and the island. After asking Compuhorse what they could do to make him happy, they decide to give him Peri's arms for a day. Joe is pleased but grows too fond of Peri's arms and doesn't want to give them back.
|6||"Honorary Freak/Come to the Dork Side"||October 24, 2009 (United States)
December 2009 (Australia) February 10, 2010 (United Kingdom) April 1, 2010 (Canada)
Honorary Freak - Peri and Entrèe want to know why Patricia is so upset and become "The Smile Squad", trying to cheer her up in outlandish and fruitless ways. When that fails and they make her even more upset, they decide to use a brainscan machine to look into her mind and see what she's thinking. They find out that Patricia feels lonely because she's the only none-mutant on the island. After some thinking, Peri comes up with the perfect plan to make her feel like one of them. Come to the Dork Side - Realising that Peri's ability to innocently cause mayhem could be harnessed, Smarty Smarts attempts to turn him evil.
|7||"Best Before Date/Stompabout"||February 11, 2010 (United Kingdom)
May 27, 2010 (Canada) October 1, 2010 (United States)
Best Before Date - At the supermarket, Entrèe has a barcode on his butt scanned, and finds out that he is two days away from his "best before date", after which he will supposedly turn to mush. After a day of trying desperately to "turn back the clock", Entrèe switches places with Peri, pretending that Peri is Entrèe, with only a day to live. Peri, buying the deception, decides to destroy all of "his" stuff, and tells his friends what he really thinks of them, as read in "his" diary. When the time finally comes, Peri realises the truth, and Entrèe, instead of turning to mush, gains a hair-like growth of mould. Stompabout - When Peri and Entrèe accidentally cause a Whirrel to destroy half the town, Joe loses his temper, demolishing the other half. The other mutants tell Joe that he needs to control his temper. Joe, hurt, leaves, declaring Peri and Entrèe the new mayors. In solitude, Joe hears from the bird on his back, Lord Wingus Eternum, who teaches him how to control his anger. However, when an entire pack of Whirrels attack the town, Joe is forced to regain his temper in order to stop them.
|8||"Amazon/Juice"||February 12, 2010 (United Kingdom)
May 13, 2010 (Canada) October 31, 2010 (United States)
Amazon - Patricia goes on vacation, reluctantly leaving Peri and Entrèe as housesitters. Peri and Entrèe end up turning the house into an indoor jungle, and when Patricia gets back, she is captured by her pet Molesters, who have turned into a savage tribe by their new environment. Peri and Entrèe mount a rescue attempt, but discover that the Molesters have actually made Patricia their queen. Juice - Entrèe becomes obsessed with getting everyone to like him. An accident with a pair of very tight jeans makes him realise that the milk from his top-right udder, "Nugget", is very tasty. Everyone loves the "Nugget" milk, and Entrèe soon becomes incredibly popular, to the point where he shuns Peri. However, everyone else then becomes addicted to the milk, and when "Nugget" runs dry, they chase after Entrèe.
|9||"Stupid Means Never Having To Say I'm Sorry/Cube Whacked"||February 15, 2010 (United Kingdom)
TBA (Canada) November 9, 2010 (United States)
Stupid Means Never Having To Say I'm Sorry - Entrèe's lucky stone goes missing and Peri is determined to find out who took it. Cube Whacked - Compuhorse is boring. At least, that's what Peri and Entrèe think, until they discover his built-in videogame, Cubewhacker.
|10||"Fuzzy's Great Journey/Octocataclysm"||February 16, 2010 (United Kingdom)
TBA (Canada) November 10, 2010 (United States)
Fuzzy's Great Journey - Peri and the others try to cheer Fuzzy up by making the island look like the long sought goal in Fuzzy's jungle journeys. Octocataclysm - While Mister Smarty Smarts ponders where he went wrong after another plan ended in defeat, Octocat looks to carry out a plan of her own.
|11||"Promises, Promises/There Will Be Stomp"||February 17, 2010 (United Kingdom)
TBA (Canada) November 11, 2010 (United States)
Promises, Promises - Entrée discovers the most amazing thing: people will give you almost anything if you make them a promise in return. But when all those promises come due, he's forced to make good on a promise he'll regret. There Will Be Stomp - After a particularly exhausting day of stomping, Joe wakes up to find out that he can no longer stomp. Peri and Entrèe decide to help Joe find his stomp again, by bringing him to his "happy place". Meanwhile, Smarty Smarts capitalises on Joe's lack of stomping by using his "Cyber-Stomper" machine to terrorise the village.
|12||"Taste of Friendship/Sugar Low"||February 18, 2010 (United Kingdom)
TBA (Canada) November 12, 2010 (United States)
Taste of Friendship - Peri gains super powers after licking a glowing rock in the lab and Entrèe grows very jealous of him as a result. Sugar Low - When Peri receives a cookie for helping someone out, he goes helping mad! And after eating all the treats he earned, he goes sugar mad.
|13||"Compu Peri/Marzipan Meadows and the Kingdom of Adventure"||February 19, 2010 (United Kingdom)
June 17, 2010 (Canada) October 1, 2010 (United States)
Compu Peri - Peri gets a new pet, Pistachio the buppy. When Pistachio runs away, Peri is heartbroken. After visiting Compuhorse, Peri decides to not feel any emotions anymore, becoming "Compu Peri". His friends decide to try and snap him out of it. Marzipan Meadows and the Kingdom of Adventure - While working on her novel, "Marzipan Meadows and the Kingdom of Adventure", Patricia is constantly distracted by the antics of the other islanders. She quickly loses her temper, threatening to beat everyone up if they don't let her work in peace. When Patricia tries to move on with her story, she experiences writer's block, and realises that her friends crazy antics actually gave her inspiration.
|14||"The Mutants Who Cried Monster/Pink"||April 15, 2010 (Canada)May 5, 2010 (United Kingdom)
November 4, 2010 (United States)
The Mutants Who Cried Monster - After their friends laugh at them for crying monster, Peri and Entrèe try to make a monster of a cute little mutant called Melvin. Pink - Peri wakes up one day and finds he has turned completely pink but doesn't know how to handle the new look.
|15||"One Joe Wingus/Poosh and the Quest for the Bargy Parble"||October 19, 2010 (United Kingdom)|
|Poosh and the Quest for the Bargy Parble- After Peri discovers that saying 'Poosh' can make Entrèe do anything he wants him to, he works him to exhaustion. When Patricia and Two-Legs Joe find out, they decide to send Peri on a quest for the Bargy Parble to give Entrèe time to rest.|
|16||"Jetpackin'/Mole-sters In The Mist"||October 12, 2010 (United Kingdom)|
Jetpackin- Entrèe is very bored and decides a jetpack might cure his boredom. Mole-sters In The Mist- After Entrèe gets into a fight with a Mole-Ster named Sid, Peri takes care of it. After a number of days Sid leaves. Meanwhile, Mister Smarty Smarts has developed a shrink ray, which he uses to shrink all the town members. Peri and Entrèe decide to ask the Mole-Sters for help.
|17||"Livin' La Vida Lava/Mo' Mayo, Mo' Problems"||May 4, 2010 (United Kingdom)
November 2, 2010 (United States)
Livin' La Vida Lava- Peri and Entrèe find a remote that can control a local volcano. However, their playing with the remote drains the volcano of lava and leads to problems. Mo Mayo, Mo' Problems - Entrée's through with regular food - all it does is fill up space in his stomach he could use for eating mayonnaise.
|18||"Walkie-Talkie Spinie-Suckie/My Fair Shark Bunny"||May 5, 2010 (United Kingdom)
November 3, 2010 (United States)
Walkie-Talkie Spinie-Suckie- While trying to find batteries for a "Mr. Jigglesworth" toy, Peri and Entrèe find a pair of walkie-talkies, and use them to pull pranks on the other mutants. Soon after, though, Entrèe starts using his walkie-talkie to ask Peri for help with everything, causing Peri to discard his in anger. My Fair Shark Bunny - Being chased by Wunny Sharbit, Peri manages to trap him in a glass tube, which he finds out has a translator device that allows Wunny to speak. Putting the translator around Wunny's neck, Peri takes it upon himself to teach Wunny the difference between friends and food.
|19||"Pork Chop/Same Difference"||May 7, 2010 (United Kingdom)
November 5, 2010 (United States)
Pork Chop- Entrèe, desperate for respect, finds a helmet in the Doctor's lab, which teaches him kung fu. Entrèe is quickly corrupted by his new-found talent, and takes over the entire town, beating up anyone who challenges him. Peri uses the helmet to learn how to make balloon shapes, using this skill to defeat Entrèe. Same Difference - After being tormented by Peri and Entrèe, Smarty Smarts and Joe go to their "happy place", only to find out that it's the same place. Realising that they share a mutual dislike of the annoying duo. The two become friends, pooling their resources to deflect Peri and Entrèe's antics, and pulling a few pranks of own.
|20||"Follow your Dreamworms/Of Minions and Masters"||May 11, 2010 (United Kingdom)
November 6, 2010 (United States)
Follow your Dreamworms- After Entrèe laughs at Fuzzy Snuggums' latest attempt at exploring, Peri tells him that it's Fuzzy's dream. He shows Entrèe that Patricia and Joe have dreams too, but Entrèe scoffs, saying his only dream is to eat something delicious. After eating a pickled egg from the Doctor's fridge, Entrèe passes out. After waking up, he starts to hear a voice in his head telling him to do things. Of Minions and Masters-Mr Smarty Smart's plans never works,so he is angry and always blames Octopus cat.So she left the lab and started living whith Peri.
|21||"Yetis Don't Care About Nothin'/ Clones Don't Care 'Bout Nothin' Either"||October 13, 2010 (United Kingdom)|
Yetis Don't Care About Nothin'- Entrèe is bored and decides to have fun on the island. Peri, Joe and Patricia stop him and he accuses them as fun wreckers. The next morning Entrèe jet-skis the island to Antarctica and the island is attacked by Yetis. When Entrèe discovers that Yetis can do whatever they want he decides to join them. Clones Don't Care 'Bout Nothin' Either- When Peri and Entrèe decide that they have too many things to do, they use one of the Doctor's old machines to make themselves some clones (Ponie and Underpants) to help them get things done. However, the two clones decide to take over Peri and Entrèe's lives forever.
|22||"Whirrel Call/ Nightmare on Condemned Street"||June 3, 2010 (United Kingdom)|
Whirrel Call - While picking on a Whirrel named Ed, Entrèe and his victim fall off a cliff. The landing causes their brains to pop out and rebound into each others' heads. Entrèe quickly enjoys his new life as a Whirrel, and the unassuming Peri enjoys Ed's pleasant attitude. Entrèe is then ordered by a group of Whirrels to kill himself for his crimes against Whirrel-kind. Nightmare on Condemned Street- After a series of bad nightmares, Peri decides to use one of the Doctor's dream machines to enter his subconscious and confront his nightmare monster. However, once inside, he discovers that the toaster-headed monster isn't such a bad guy after all. Together with Entrèe and Patricia, they become "Dream Gladiators", protecting the dreams of all the mutants on the island.
|23||"Nobody's Cult But Mine/Stomach on Strike"||June 4, 2010 (United Kingdom)
November 7, 2010 (United States)
Nobody's Cult But Mine - After experiencing painful itching, Peri becomes a chrysalis, emerging to reveal a beautiful pair of butterfly wings, which entrance anyone who looks at them. Entrèe takes advantage of this by charging the other mutants food to look at Peri's wings. Mister Smarty Smarts tells Peri that Entrèe is using him, convinces him to banish Entrèe, and starts using him for his own nefarious goals. Stomach on Strike - Sick of the constant abuse Entrèe heaps upon them, his stomach, heart and brain suddenly jump out of his body, abandoning him. Entrèe then ingests Peri, having him fulfill the roles of his AWOL organs. After a few false starts, the arrangement becomes satisfactory for both of them. However, Entrèe's organs return, having outstayed their welcome by annoying everyone else on the island.
|24||"Living Hellp/Sgt. Snuggums"||June 4, 2010 (United Kingdom)|
Living Hellp - After a busy day of helping the other mutants, Patricia creates "Mrs. Motherly", a computer system designed to help everyone on the island with everything. Mrs. Motherly's drones go off to help, but they soon start doing everything for the mutants. Tired of this, Patricia, Entrèe and Peri team up to shut down Mrs. Motherly. Sgt. Snuggums- Peri and Entrèe torment Fuzzy with a pranking game called "Island Fools", causing him to turn into a musclebound brawler, who sees every other mutant as a robot to be smashed. Knowing that only another super-soldier can beat a super-soldier, Joe tries to convince Octocat to fight Fuzzy.
|25||"Helen/The Count Of Pinchy Crabbo"||14 October 2010 (United Kingdom)|
Helen- When Peri and Entrèe fall in love with a pancake, they start to fight each other over it. The Count of Pinchy Crabbo- After being chased by the Wunny Sharbit, Peri and Entrèe get stuck up a tree. Entrèe makes a hang glider out of his chicken wings and promises to come back for Peri. But when a mysterious mutant hangs around town and becomes friends with Entrèe he forgets about Peri. After some time however, the new guy starts to torture Entrèe with a game called "you have betrayed me and now I will have my revenge".
|26||"Making Wrinkles In Time/Bite, Shuffle And Moan"|
Making Wrinkles In Time- Entrèe time travels with Patricia and Peri to find out why Two-Legs Joe doesn't like him. Bite, Shuffle And Moan- Peri is feeling under the weather and his refusal to stay in bed lead to problems for everyone around him when his illness worsens.
[[[Spliced! (TV series)|edit]]] ReferencesEdit
- ^ "THE ANIMAL KINGDOM GETS A MAKEOVER WITH THE PREMIERE OF SPLICED ON TELETOON". TeleToon. March 22, 2010. http://corp.teletoon.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/spliced1.pdf. Retrieved 18 April 2010.
- ^ "English BPE and Production Incentive Pilot Program Productions". Canadian Television Fund. March 31, 2009. http://www.cmf-fmc.ca/resources/archive/fundingresults/2008-2009Results.pdf. Retrieved 13 March 2010.
- ^ a b "En abril, Jetix estrena la serie Isla De Mutantes" (in Spanish). Real TV News. April 1, 2009. http://www.realtvnews.com.ar/new/rincon.php?id=7520. Retrieved 13 March 2010.
- ^ a b c d e "SPLICED PREMIERES AND THE FORCE IS STILL EVERYWHERE ON TELETOON THIS APRIL". TeleToon. http://corp.teletoon.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/teletoondaytimeapril-20101.pdf. Retrieved 18 April 2010. [dead link]
- ^ Corus Entertainment. "NELVANA MAKES A SPLASH DOWN UNDER". Press release. http://www.corusent.com/home/Corporate/PressReleases/tabid/1697/Default.aspx?Id=1745. Retrieved 13 March 2010.
- ^ "ABC3 Australia moves to fill first sked". kidscreen. October 1, 2009. http://www.kidscreen.com/articles/magazine/20091001/abc3australia.html. Retrieved 13 March 2010.
- ^ "qubo Channel Schedule 2009-2010". qubo. http://www.qubo.com/files/2009-10-qubo%20lineupOnePage2.pdf. Retrieved 13 March 2010.
- ^ "Schedule Starting September 27". qubo. http://www.qubo.com/objects/pdf/qubo-schedule-9-27.pdf. Retrieved September 16, 2010.
- ^ "TV Listings: Qubo Channel: Sunday, November 9". Zap2it. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1289286000000&stnNum=54596. Retrieved November 1, 2010.
- ^ "TV Listings: Qubo Channel: Sunday, November 10". Zap2it. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1289372400000&stnNum=54596. Retrieved November 1, 2010.
- ^ "TV Listings: Qubo Channel: Sunday, November 11". Zap2it. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1289458800000&stnNum=54596. Retrieved November 1, 2010.
- ^ "TV Listings: Qubo Channel: Sunday, November 12". Zap2it. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1289545200000&stnNum=54596. Retrieved November 1, 2010.
- ^ "Spliced: The Mutants Who Cried Monster; Pink". Zap2it. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/spliced-the-mutants-who-cried-monster-pink/EP011835750012. Retrieved 18 April 2010.
- ^ "TV Listings: Qubo Channel: Sunday, November 4". Zap2it. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1288854000000&stnNum=54596. Retrieved November 1, 2010.
- ^ "TV Listings: Qubo Channel: Sunday, November 2". Zap2it. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1288681200000&stnNum=54596. Retrieved November 1, 2010.
- ^ "TV Listings: Qubo Channel: Sunday, November 3". Zap2it. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1288767600000&stnNum=54596. Retrieved November 1, 2010.
- ^ "TV Listings: Qubo Channel: Sunday, November 5". Zap2it. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1288940400000&stnNum=54596. Retrieved November 1, 2010.
- ^ "TV Listings: Qubo Channel: Sunday, November 6". Zap2it. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1289026800000&stnNum=54596. Retrieved November 1, 2010.
- ^ "TV Listings: Qubo Channel: Sunday, November 7". Zap2it. http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?sgt=list&fromTimeInMillis=1289113200000&stnNum=54596. Retrieved November 1, 2010.
- Spliced! at Nelvana
- Spliced! at Teletoon
- Spliced! at ABC3
- Spliced! at Disney XD (Latin America) (Spanish)
- Spliced! at TV.com
Replace this with the name of your topicEdit
Write an introduction to your topic here, to explain to your readers what your topic is all about!
new comment by ATSuperFan123
Comment: Spliced is awesome.
- Spliced! Wiki
edited by ATSuperFan123
Edited the section: Plot
- Spliced! Wiki
edited by ATSuperFan123
Edited the section: Welcome to the Spliced! Wiki
edited by ATSuperFan123
created by ATSuperFan123
New page: Peri (short for Failed exPERIment number 13) is the main protagonist of the Canadian animated series Spliced. Added category: Characters
- Category:Pages with broken file links
created by QATestsBot
New page: Summary: Hide 'Pages with broken file links' category, see [http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Tracking_categories] Added category: Hidden categories
- User talk:Pichu20
edited by Pichu20
- Spliced! Wiki
edited by Pichu20
Edited the section:  Episode list
- Spliced! Wiki
edited by A Wikia contributor
Edited the section:  Minor Characters
- Spliced! Wiki
edited by GlacierDip
Edited the section:  Characters